< Go back to NFZ
by us, offline or online, including through our website, https://nfznft.com
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your demographic information, such as postcode;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition
sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior; information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of
Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using
and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications,
associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes: to enable you to access and use our Site,
associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and
associated social media platforms;
- To run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information
about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- To consider your employment application.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service
providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing
or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- Anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have
provided to you;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or
prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal right.;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to
you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of the U.S.
- Third parties to collect and process data. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside
outside the United States and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with United States
privacy laws. Where we disclose your personal information to third parties, we will request that the third party handle your personal
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the United States Privacy
Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or
other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health
information or biometric information.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
information to us, however, if you do not, it may affect your use of this Site or the products and/or services offered on or through it.
Information from third parties: If we receive personal information about you from a third party, we will protect it as set out in this
such person’s consent to provide the personal information to us.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your
personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the
provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with
personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading,
please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate,
incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the United States Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact
us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and
respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please
contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or
disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal
information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange
of information is carried out at your own risk. Although we take measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of
information, we cannot assure you that the personal information we collect will not be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with
Cookies and web beacons
Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable information. However, they do allow third
parties, such as Google and Facebook, to cause our advertisements to appear on your social media and online media feeds as part of
our retargeting campaigns. If and when you choose to provide our Site with personal information, this information may be linked to
the data stored in the cookie.
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a
web page to monitor the visitor’s behavior and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can
be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over those websites and we are not responsible for
the protection and privacy of any personal information which you provide whilst visiting those websites. Those websites are not
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: